Simple Tips to be Done for year 2010

For now, I want to share with you a SIMPLE tip to help you get more done and achieve your goals in 2010:

WRITE IT DOWN!

Yes that's it. As simple as it sounds, this stuff actually works wonders.

Write down your goals for 2010 on a sheet of paper and stick it up where you can see it EVERY DAY.

You may want to have two columns:

Business and Personal goals.

These are goals you want to achieve in both your business and personal life in 2010 and they should be realistic.

Aim for them and DO what's necessary.

Put it where you can see it to motivate and remind yourself every single day.

TRY IT OUT.

I do this myself every year...

Right now, I've such a piece of paper stuck to the front page of my organizer.


"Nothing changes until something changes"

Think about it. Do something for yourself.

It's time you stick to at least some New Year's resolutions :-)

Thanks Mr Ewen Chia for the mail..!

No comments:

Post a Comment